Six Quirky Things about Me MemeAugust 13, 2008 at 3:33 am | Posted in Memes | 4 Comments
Just in case you were curious, here are six quirky things about me, in response to being tagged for this meme. Gee, I didn’t know you cared! First, the rules, then, the dirt.
The rules are to:
- Link to the person who tagged me
- the rules
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
- Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
1. I’ve never been stung by a bee, yet I am strangely terrified of them.
2. I have freckles in the shape of the on my right shoulder.
3. I was exorcised at my baptism.
4. I can ride a unicycle about three feet.
5. I was once dubbed La Reina de Tamales after a fund raiser.
6. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 29, and quit after two years.
Gosh, I could probably come up with a lot more than six, but they do say brevity is the soul of wit.
Now, I hope I get this right, because I’m a lot better at reading than I am at this whole Intarwebs thing. I’m linking to:
Will you be my friend? Check one: Yes No